Truck and Van Upfit Technician
The Installation Technician is responsible for the upfitting of new vehicles for professional contractor markets. If you are mechanically inclined, detail-oriented, motivated and good with your hands, this job is for you!
• Installing truck and van components for commercial applications – boxes, ladder racks, shelves; routing and installing wire harnesses, partitions, light bars, power supplies, wall liners, and floors.
• Uphold quality levels that the company and customers require. Follow internal quality guidelines.
• Follow installation procedures and established standards, read diagrams and instructions
• Utilize various power tools as needed for builds: drill, impact wrench, air ratchet, grinders, etc
• Work individually or part of a team
• Follow safety procedures
As an Installation Technician you will typically work Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm.
All candidates must have a high school diploma (or equivalent)
Individuals who are mechanically inclined and have previous upfitting experience will do well in this upfitter / auto body installer job
Work will involve frequent standing, bending, twisting, stooping, and kneeling
Prior experience in automotive assembly or service is a plus.
Competitive pay: $19.00-$24.50 per hour depending on experience and education
• On the job training
• Monthly profit sharing
• Health Care - Fully paid premium
• Life insurance
• Paid Vacation and holidays